MICHAEL HOWIE, PE
Michael Howie joined Insight Structural Engineers in 2017 after gaining over 5 years of experience in structural engineering. He has expertise in developing construction documents and performing construction contract administration for commercial, aerospace, industrial, laboratory, residential, entertainment, healthcare, education, historic, government, and telecommunications projects.
Michael is a Professional Engineer with extensive experience incorporating the architectural and programmatic requirements into the design using the Revit platform so that each individual project is completed on time within the financial framework.
- The State University of New York, University of Buffalo
Master of Science in Civil Engineering, Structural and Earthquake Engineering Concentration
- Clarkson University
Bachelor of Science in Civil Engineering, Structural and Earthquake Engineering Concentration with Honors Degree
- Civil Engineer, California
- Chi Epsilon, Engineering Honor Society Structural Engineers Association of California
- Insight Structural Engineers (2017-present)
- Keast & Hood (2016)
- IDG Structural Engineering (2011-2015)